Some pretty 'useful' phrases you, too, can use at the workplace when truly pushed to the edge:
- Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
- I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
- The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
- Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
- I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't care.
- I like you. You remind me of when I was young and foolish.
- What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
- I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
- I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
- I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.
- You sound reasonable...Time to up my medication.
- I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...
- It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.
- You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
- I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.